We had a great turnout for our May 30th Webinar titled “How to Provide Learning to People Outside Your Organization.” Consequently, we’ll be repeating this event in August.
- Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MT (GMT -6)
- The impact of the “extended enterprise” on learning and development
- How a learning management system (LMS) can reduce the effort required to manage external learning programs
- How to register and enroll external learners into your learning initiatives
- How to provide reports to external managers and administrators
- What to do when the learning initiative ends
- How extending learning to people outside your organization can be great for business
This session will also include a live demonstration of the features in Absorb LMS that support extended enterprise learning initiatives.
The full description and registration form is available here: