A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Your Learning Management System (Part 8)
We're very close to welcoming learners into your new learning management system. Completed so far in this series:
- Part 1: The importance of a structured approach to setting up a learning management system. Also: "Consider Your Learners"
- Part 2: "Perform a Content Inventory Audit"
- Part 3: "Establish Who Needs What Content"
- Part 4: "Define Administrative Roles and Create Admin Accounts"
- Part 5: "Create Learner Groups and Placeholders for Identifiers"
- Part 6: Import, Configure, and Test Content
- Part 7: Create Curricula/Learning Paths
- If learners belong to the group Internal > Sales, assign them to the course titled “Managing Accounts”
- If the learners have the word manager in their job title, assign them to the curricula called “Management Certification”
- If the learners are located in San Francisco, provide them with access to an instructor-led session titled "Team Building."