It’s been quite a few months since we presented our popular Webinar on the topic of configuring a learning management system. Since then, many of you have likely started using a new platform. Consequently, we’re repeating this popular session.
Whether you’re acquiring your first learning management system or replacing an existing system, this session will present a structured approach to configuring your LMS that will make managing your learning programs a breeze. We’ll examine:
- How to organize learners into groups
- How to structure your content
- How to create learning plans
- How to provide learners with a way to select the types of learning events they prefer
- Creating communication templates that reflect your organization’s culture
- How to manage venues for instructor-led learning
- Defining administrators
- How to create reports that give you and others the information they need
- And more.
We only have room for 100 attendees so sign up early. I hope to see you there!
A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Your Learning Management System
Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT (UTC-6)