Best LMS Software
We are proud Absorb LMS has been recognized as a top learning management system. Our passion drives us to be laser-focused on building the best LMS software possible. And we are proud to have been noticed for it—more than a few times—with multiple awards and recognitions in the eLearning industry.
Training Industry's Top 20 Learning Portal/LMS Company
To determine their annual Top Learning Portal/LMS Companies, Training Industry takes a close look at the quality of features, the number and strength of clients, geographic reach, company size and growth potential, as well as visibility, innovation and impact within the industry. Absorb has made the cut each year since 2010.
2021 BRANDON HALL GROUP EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Absorb Software was awarded a pair of silver awards in 2021 by the Brandon Hall Group. One in the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Process category; the other a joint win in the Best Certification Program category with LearnPort for developing and implementing its Journeyman Corrections Officers training at the California Department of Corrections.
G2 2021 CORPORATE
LMS & LXP LEADER
- Momentum Leader
- Users Love Us
- Leader Corporate LMS Category
- Leader LXP Category
- Leader Enterprise Corporate LMS
- High Performer Training Management System Category
- High Performer Enterprise LXP
ELEARNING INDUSTRY BEST LMS AND MORE
eLearning Industry is host to the largest online community of eLearning professionals, and its annual lists—curated by globally recognized LMS experts—ensures all 936,000+ monthly visitors find a best-in-class learning solution that's right for them.
Absorb LMS continues to excel across criteria including customer support, customer experience, software features, software innovation, economic growth potential and more.
- Best Learning Management Systems
- Top Extended Enterprise LMS
- Top LMS for Product Training
- Top LMS With Video Conferencing Integration
- Top LMS with Learning Analytics Tools
- Top LMS for Employee Onboarding
- Top LMS for Blended Learning
PCMag's Editors' Choice
PCMag is a trusted leader in independent tech reviews, adding extra clout to Absorb being named PCMag Editors' Choice every year since 2015 and scoring a 4.5/5 "Excellent" rating. To cap off their review, they wrote: "If you have a medium-to-large-size business with employees to train, Absorb is the most attractive and functional turnkey learning management system we've tested."
Alberta's Top Employers
First published in 2006, Alberta's Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the Alberta employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work. Growth, culture, perks and employee benefits have contributed to Absorb securing spots on the provincial list for three years in a row.
Fosway 9-Grid™ Core Challenger
9-Grid™ is EMEA's only market analysis model for next generation HR, talent and learning. The five-dimensional analysis provides insight designed for European companies. Based on strong product potential, market performance and presence, Absorb LMS earned a Core Challenger designation. See Fosway 9-Grid™ for learning systems.
Digital.com Best Employee Training Software of 2021 and Best LMS Software of 2020
Digital.com, reviews and compares the best products, services and software for small businesses and has awarded Absorb LMS with the following badges:
- Best Employee Training Software of 2021: Absorb LMS was awarded for its dynamic employee training features, ability to integrate with a wide variety of software and tools, and robust reporting capabilities.
- Best LMS Software of 2020: Absorb LMS was awarded for its diverse and unrestrictive learning methodologies, ability to share educational materials between systems and platforms, and mobile learning compatibility.
Crozdesk Leader, Quality Choice, and Trusted Vendor 2020 LMS Software
- Crozdesk Quality Choice - awarded to vendors that set themselves apart from the rest of the market. Only solutions that earn themselves a Crozscore of 80 or higher receive this badge.
- Crozdesk Trusted Vendor - awarded to vendors with high estimated market presence or market share. This is based on an algorithmic estimate of the number of users as determined by Crozdesk's AI ranking algorithm.
- Crozdesk Leader 2020 Software -The Top Learning Management System (LMS) Software products in 2020 as determined by the Crozscore ranking algorithm.
FeaturedCustomers Market Leader - Corporate Learning Management Software
FeaturedCustomers, a leading customer success content marketing platform for B2B business software and services, has named Absorb LMS a Market Leader in the Corporate Learning Management Software category for its Summer 2020 Customer Success Report. The report defines Market Leaders as vendors with the highest ratio of customer success content, content quality score, and social media presence relative to company size.
The Craig Weiss Group Top 50 Learning Systems for 2020
Each year, Craig Weiss—CEO and Lead Analyst of The Craig Weiss Group and founder of FindAnLMS—uses an extensive list of criteria to select and rank the Top 50 Learning Systems. Absorb LMS ranked 5th overall in 2020, with highlights including a "superb" UI/UX for learners and LMS administrators that "plays well in numerous verticals."
Best of Elearning! Learning Management System - Cloud or Enterprise Award of Excellence
Each year, ELearning! Media Group honors best-in-class brands across multiple categories through its annual Best of ELearning! Awards. To be considered for an award, brands must be nominated by learning and talent professionals from private and public sectors. In 2020, Absorb LMS received one of two awards in the Learning Management System - Cloud or Enterprise category.