Best LMS Software
We are proud Absorb LMS has been recognized as a top learning management system. Our passion drives us to be laser-focused on building the best LMS software possible. And we are proud to have been noticed for it—more than a few times—with multiple awards and recognitions in the eLearning industry.
BRANDON HALL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN THE BEST CUSTOMER TRAINING PROGRAM CATEGORY
Absorb Software, a leader in innovative learning, won a coveted award from the Brandon Hall Group.
Brandon Hall Group is an HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management.
Crozdesk Leader, Quality Choice, and Trusted Vendor 2020 LMS Software
- Crozdesk Quality Choice - awarded to vendors that set themselves apart from the rest of the market. Only solutions that earn themselves a Crozscore of 80 or higher receive this badge.
- Crozdesk Trusted Vendor - awarded to vendors with high estimated market presence or market share. This is based on an algorithmic estimate of the number of users as determined by Crozdesk's AI ranking algorithm.
- Crozdesk Leader 2020 Software -The Top Learning Management System (LMS) Software products in 2020 as determined by the Crozscore ranking algorithm.
G2 Spring & Summer 2020 LMS Leader, Easiest Setup & More
Absorb won the following awards in the Spring and Summer 2020 G2 Reports for Corporate Learning:
- LMS Leader (Spring and Summer): Identifies the best products based on user reviews for Corporate LMS and Learning Management Systems overall
- Easiest Setup—Small Business (Spring and Summer): Earned highest "Ease of Startup" rating in our category
- Easiest Admin—Enterprise (Spring and Summer): Earned highest "Ease of Admin" rating in our category
- Momentum Leader (Spring and Summer): Identifies companies on a high-growth trajectory based on user satisfaction scores, employee growth and digital presence
- Best Meets Requirements—Mid-Market (Summer): Earned Best "Meets Requirements" product in the Usability Index in our category
Proud that our intuitive design and fast-setup capabilities are empowering customers worldwide!
FeaturedCustomers Market Leader - Corporate Learning Management Software
FeaturedCustomers, a leading customer success content marketing platform for B2B business software and services, has named Absorb LMS a Market Leader in the Corporate Learning Management Software category for its Summer 2020 Customer Success Report. The report defines Market Leaders as vendors with the highest ratio of customer success content, content quality score, and social media presence relative to company size.
Canada's Top 100 & Alberta's Top 75 Employer
Since 2000, Mediacorp Canada Inc. has published their annual Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers list to recognize industry-leading employers that work hard to have their employees' backs. Since then, they've expanded to include publications of both regional and provincial lists, including the Alberta Top 75. Growth, culture, perks and employee benefits have contributed to Absorb securing spots on the provincial and national lists for 2019 and 2020.
Brandon Hall: Best Advance in Learning Management Technology
Absorb won a 2019 Silver from Brandon Hall in their Excellence in Technology awards for "Best Advance in Learning Management Technology" for Absorb Infuse.
Gartner Peer Insights "Voice of the Customer" for Corporate Learning
The 2019 Gartner Peer Insights 'Voice of the Customer': Corporate Learning Report recognizes vendors that are highly rated by their customers through reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights portal. Absorb Software received the highest overall rating relative to other vendors in the corporate learning market, and was the only one to receive a 100% "willingness to recommend" score. Absorb also ranked highest among vendors for service & support. Get the report.
PCMag's Editors' Choice
Capterra's Top 20 Most User Friendly LMS Software
Training Industry's Top 20 Learning Portal/LMS Company
The Craig Weiss Group Top 50 Learning Systems for 2020
Each year, Craig Weiss—CEO and Lead Analyst of The Craig Weiss Group and founder of FindAnLMS—uses an extensive list of criteria to select and rank the Top 50 Learning Systems. Absorb LMS ranked 5th overall in 2020, with highlights including a "superb" UI/UX for learners and LMS administrators that "plays well in numerous verticals."
Fosway 9-Grid™ Core Challenger
9-Grid™ is EMEA's only market analysis model for next generation HR, talent and learning. The five-dimensional analysis provides insight designed for European companies. Based on strong product potential, market performance and presence, Absorb LMS earned a Core Challenger designation. See Fosway 9-Grid™ for learning systems.