Absorb Software Inc. (Absorb) values your business. We want you to be aware of our commitment to protect the information you share in the course of doing business with us. Absorb has established a Privacy Program in alignment to privacy laws and industry good practices.
We carry out all processing operations in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). Learn more about Absorb and GDPR.
Your Rights as They Pertain to Your Personal and Business Information
You have the right to know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your information. You have the right to expect an organization to handle your information reasonably and to not use it for any other purpose other than the one to which you consented. You have the right to know who in an organization is responsible for protecting your information. You have the right to expect an organization to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure. You have the right to inspect the information an organization holds about you and make sure it is accurate, complete and current. You have the right to expect an organization to destroy your information when requested and when no longer required for the intended purpose. You have the right to confidentially complain to an organization about how it handles your information. You have the right to lodge a complaint about Absorb's practices with respect to your personal data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
When we collect information about you:
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you visit our website and when you use our services.
What information we collect about you:
We collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, billing information, information you input into open text fields
- You also have the option of adding a display name, job title and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our services
- Information about your business such as a company name, industry, company size, company contact information
- Content information about you that may include viewed content and training interactions
- Contact information provided when seeking technical support, including summary of problem and attachments that may be helpful in resolving an issue
- Information about you when you visit and interact with our website and training portal. This may include the links you click on, the file attachments you download, frequently used search terms
- Device information including your connection type and settings, information about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages
- We partner with third party companies that may collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
How We Use Your Information
When you do business with us, we may collect three types of information: personal, non-personal and anonymous. You share this information so that we may provide you with the information and service that best meet your needs. We may use and disclose this information in order to:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner (e.g., responds to customer service requests);
- Provide requested information on our products and services (e.g., demo requests, marketing communications, sales communication);
- Act as required or authorized by law;
- Sharing data with other data subprocessors for integration purposes. Learn more about our subprocessors.
- Serve interest-based advertising. If you wish to opt-out, click this link.
Links To Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Absorb.
Absorb attempts to provide accurate information on our website, but it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. Absorb may change the information on the site, or the products or services mentioned, at any time without notice. Content on our site is provided "as is" and Absorb disclaims all warranties, express or implied. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. It also includes any express or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
Limitation of Liability
Absorb is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of material on our site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Absorb was advised of the possibility of such damages.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information
All employees and associates who are granted access to your personal information understand the need to keep this information protected and confidential. They know they are to use the information only for the purposes intended.
Your Privacy Choices
You may withdraw your consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual obligations and on providing us reasonable notice) by communicating to us in writing. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested services. Please contact us in writing to withdraw your consent.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mailing: email@example.com