Unleash Talent with a Learning Management System from Absorb
It doesn't matter if you're at the top or still on your way, it takes investing in learning and development to stay there. Absorb LMS is the award-winning learning management system trusted to deliver training for leading organizations around the world. Residing at the intersection of quality and innovation, this industry-leading online learning management system is built to keep learners engaged, informed and empowered—growing and evolving with the world around them.
The Right LMS for Your Business
Knowing you need a top-notch training program is one thing, but building, launching and managing it can be challenging without the right eLearning software. Absorb LMS powers learning and development programs that are more efficient and a breeze to maintain, protecting the bottom line while keeping teams prepared for the task at hand. Leading organizations around the world use Absorb LMS to:
- Deliver consistent, high-quality training that meets the needs and standards of modern learners.
- Deploy powerful AI to index training and put relevant information in front of learners when they need it.
- Save LMS administrators time by automating course enrollment, email reminders, etc.
- And more!
Absorb LMS Features
Manage your learning and development program in a fraction of the time.
Engage learners with easily digestible learning content on any device.
Sell and manage access to online courses, webinars and more.
Make data-driven decisions with configurable reports you can schedule ahead of time.
Personalize learning with an LMS that delivers unique training experiences to different users.
Close the gap between online and on-the-job training—with a digital record to prove it.
Make learning more efficient with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that keeps getting smarter over time.
Extend the reach and flexibility of your learning program by putting training in learners' pockets.
Scale your learning program to meet to meet evolving learner and organizational needs.
Add pre-built courses from leading subject matter experts across dozens of industries and professions.
Boost the ROI of your learning program by integrating Absorb LMS with leading software solutions.
Meet regulatory compliance requirements without the burden of manual record keeping.
Give learners a direct path to the precise information they need within your training materials.
Import existing SCORM training to Absorb LMS or create new training with a SCORM compliant course builder.
Even More Absorb Learning Management Features
Fully integrated course builder
Advanced reporting capabilities
Interactive learning environment
Department level branding
Customizable learning paths
And so much more!
Why choose Absorb LMS?
Create personalized learning experiences
Seamlessly adapt to evolving needs
Get support that keeps you productive
FAQs about Absorb LMS
What is a Learning Management System?
A learning management system, or LMS, is a software solution used to store, deliver and track online learning. The best learning management systems are flexible, scalable and have 24/7 in-house customer support—empowering organizations of all types and sizes to deliver uninterrupted training to employees, partners, customers, and more.
How long does it take to implement Absorb LMS?
Good question. The elegant design of Absorb LMS means that you can get started quickly with out-of-the-box features and an extensive selection of popular content libraries, or you can collaborate with the Absorb Onboarding Team to tailor your training program to meet your organization's needs. Absorb LMS is also a SCORM compliant learning management system that supports xAPI and HTML5 content as well, allowing you to import existing courses to get up and running fast. Implementation times will vary accordingly.
Is your LMS software accessible for a wide range of users?
Absorb LMS is a global learning management system that's WCAG 2.0 compliant for learners and administrators, making it a great choice for users with visual, hearing or other impairments. The mobile app, Absorb Learn, allows learners to access training materials on their favorite devices, so team members who are often on the go or need quick answers in the field always have information at hand. Absorb LMS even supports different customizations for different learning groups such as employees, customers and partners for a more personalized LMS experience.
How much does Absorb LMS cost?
Cost is an important consideration when choosing a business LMS. Absorb LMS has a range of pricing models that ensure you get the right features and support options for your needs and budget. Furthermore, Absorb LMS is built on cloud-based infrastructure that makes it easily scalable. You won't outgrow Absorb LMS, but it can grow with your needs. Talk to an Absorb sales representative for more specific pricing details for your learning and development program.
Why is the right learning management system important for the success of a business?
Employee training isn't just important to executives and management. Employees value building their skill sets as well, so choosing a learning management system that facilitates your training program can pay dividends. The result is better business outcomes:
What makes Absorb LMS the best eLearning software for businesses?
With over 23 million learners worldwide, Absorb LMS is a global learning management system that's ready to meet your unique needs. Check out some of the great features that make it the best cloud-based learning management system available today:
- Straightforward administration to quickly create and customize training for your, including features like auto enrollments and push notifications.
- AI, Machine Learning and Analytics optimize the user experience in real time and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Turnkey integrations with popular content libraries like BizLibrary and Skillsoft, as well as other business software such as Namely, Salesforce and Zoom.
Unparalleled Customer Service
- Absorb LMS is backed by 24/7/365 in-house customer support so you and your team can get technical assistance whenever you need it.
- A professional onboarding specialist will help you get Absorb LMS up and running—in days not weeks, if needed.
- Absorb Academy offers extensive LMS administrator training, allowing your admins to brush up on or learn new features whenever it's needed.
Dependable and Compliant
- Absorb LMS follows strict SOC 2 data security standards so your sensitive information is never compromised. Your proprietary information will only be visible to you and authorized team members.
- Absorb LMS is GDPR Compliant and is accessible to everyone (WCAG 2.0 Compliant).
- Absorb LMS maintains a 99.99% service uptime, ensuring a reliable experience for both learners and administrators.
Convenient LMS Training Tools
- Absorb Learn is a mobile app that allows anyone to access mLearning on-the-go, even offline. SSO capabilities makes access even easier.
- Absorb Create LI offers integrated course authoring directly within Absorb LMS. Easily build courses with drag and drop functionality and pre-built templates.
- Bring learning into the flow of work through Absorb Infuse utilizing the systems and applications your team works in every day.
How can my business thrive with Absorb LMS?
Absorb LMS matches the needs of any company and creates growth opportunities through our award-winning learning management software.
Gourmet burger chain Red Robin was looking for a scalable LMS solution that appealed to both learners and admins. They needed training standardization across their 500+ locations. Once switching to Absorb LMS, learner adoption was swift and Red Robin now trains 27,000 employees regularly through the system.
Read the case study.
Procede Software specializes in dealer management solutions for the commercial trucking industry. Using Absorb LMS, Procede created a blended learning program utilizing instructor-led training and short videos to increase engagement and generate a strong ROI.
Read the case study.
Security Innovation is a leading cybersecurity provider that needed an LMS to provide training to more than 220,000 learners around the world. With its reliable uptime and modern technology stack, Absorb LMS became their LMS of choice and helped them save 10-20 hours a week on content updates.
Read the case study.
Choose the Right Learning Management Software
Your L&D strategy bridges the gap from where you are to where you want to be, and the right partner will help get you there.
Contact Absorb today and turn your eLearning software into your secret weapon.