Captivating your learners is key to a successful learning program. Absorb LMS makes it easier for learners to interact with your content and retain important information. Built to foster learner engagement through any device, Absorb LMS has the robust capabilities that keep your learners coming back for more.
Inspire. Engage. Retain.
To truly engage learners and drive results for your training program, you need modern eLearning solutions. Leverage the learner engagement features in Absorb LMS to foster deeper comprehension and retention. Absorb LMS supports:
- Multimedia content formats, like videos, documents and webinars
- On-the-go learning through the Absorb Learn mobile app
- Responsive design on desktop and mobile platforms
- Social learning to create connection
- Intuitive interfaces and navigation
Why choose Absorb LMS for Learner Engagement?
Certificates & badges
Further enhance the learner experience with Absorb Engage. Add this robust set of extra tools to Absorb LMS to maximize results.
With Absorb Engage, you can:
- Feature courses and programs on custom billboards
- Promote gamification and competition with leaderboards
- Gain participation and feedback with polls and surveys
- Connect learners to your organization's social media with social tiles
- Update your learners with relevant news articles
FAQs about Absorb LMS Learner Engagement
Does Absorb LMS enable branded design?
Yes, you can create an entirely custom design to align with your brand. Change colors, logos, messaging and more to engage learners and personalize your LMS.
How can I start leveraging Absorb Engage?
Absorb Engage is an additional learner engagement option. Talk to an Absorb representative to add Absorb Engage to Absorb LMS. Once added, you will also get all the other robust features that come standard with Absorb LMS.
How can learner engagement boost ROI for learning programs?
Your learning program isn't effective if learners are not engaged. By delivering interactive content, adding custom branding and enabling social learning, you can create measurable results for your organization.