A First Look at Absorb LMS Version 5
After more than a year and a half in development, Absorb LMS version 5 was launched this week. This release contains more than 400 new features and enhancements. Highlights include:
- A responsive, HTML 5, multilingual admin control panel that works on iPads and other tablets
- The addition of competency management features capable of issuing badges
- A significantly enhanced assessment tool that allows for multiple question pools, weighted tests, and weighted questions
- An increased ability to automate the administration of learning from learner registration, to enrollment in courses, to issuance of certificates and badges, and generation of progress reports, all supported by customizable, personalized communication
- Most importantly, the intuitive design of the administrative features of the system has made Absorb LMS even easier to use
Also, it's very pretty: Contact us for a demonstration.