A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Your Learning Management System (Part 3)
So far in this series:
- Part 1: The importance of a structured approach to setting up a learning management system. Also: "Consider Your Learners"
- Part 2: "Perform a Content Inventory Audit"
- Who needs access to what content
- Will the relevant content be assigned to the learner or will it placed in a catalog for learners to select themselves
- Which learner groups need which content
- Whether everyone in that learner group needs the content or only specific people, (for instance, people with specific roles, people in certain regions, etc.)
- Whether the content will be assigned or placed in a catalog for learners to enroll themselves