WWF-Singapore Delivers Sustainable Finance Training Through Absorb LMS
- Client: World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Singapore: Sustainable Finance team
- Industry: Non-Profit / Finance
- Use Case: External Learners
- Solution: Absorb LMS with eCommerce functionality
Meet the Client
The WWF-Singapore Sustainable Finance team works with banks, investors, financial regulators and stock exchanges to integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into mainstream finance.
Customer Experience Story Overview
Educational training to upskill finance professionals is a core component of the WWF-Singapore Sustainable Finance team’s work. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, training was provided solely in person and tracked manually, resulting in additional expenses and redundant work that impeded the team’s ability to scale their efforts efficiently.
The WWF-Singapore Sustainable Finance team sought an LMS to make scaling training efforts easy and meet the organization’s long-term needs. The list of essentials included:
- 24/7 in-house support to accommodate international teams
- Blended learning options include the ability to host live and recorded webinars
- eCommerce functionality with variable pricing options and support for multiple currencies
Working with the Absorb Software team was different from the start. They invested time and energy into answering every question, offering genuine solutions where competitors seemed focused on making the sale.
The WWF-Singapore Sustainable Finance team plans to reinvest the funds earned through eCommerce to fund the development of new eLearning content and support ongoing platform and course maintenance. While the WWF-Singapore Sustainable Finance team already provides translated training materials in multiple languages, it also intends to launch localized learner portals for a more customized end-to-end user experience in select geographies during the next year.
Follow the link below for the full story, including what made Absorb LMS stand out from the competition.