We had a great turnout for our April 18 Webinar titled “How to Provide Learning to People Outside Your Organization.” Consequently, we’ll be repeating this event at the end of May.
- Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MT (GMT -7)
- The impact of the “extended enterprise” on learning and development
- How a learning management system (LMS) can reduce the effort required to manage external learning programs
- How to register and enroll external learners into your learning initiatives
- How to provide reports to external managers and administrators
- What to do when the learning initiative ends
- How extending learning to people outside your organization can be great for business
This webinar registration is now closed. Please visit the webinars page to view our previously recorded sessions.