Improve Training With a Blended Learning LMS
Delivering consistent, engaging training across a diverse group of learners takes a blended learning LMS made for the task. Absorb LMS empowers organizations to combine traditional face-to-face and digital learning, creating an interactive blended learning environment that improves training outcomes. Easily assign content based on learner roles, location and create in-person training events, all within one learning management system.
Meet Diverse Learner Needs Through a Blended Learning LMS
Today’s workforce is growing increasingly diverse with learners varying from in-office, hybrid and remote work options. These learners need a system that similarly incorporates a blend of in-person and online learning to meet their diverse needs.
- Hybrid Learners: Offer virtual learning options such as online elearning and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) sessions that are accessible for learners anywhere, regardless of location.
- In-person Learners: Track and manage in-person training sessions via Absorb LMS. Schedule classes, add waitlists, track attendance, and more through the LMS.
- Remote Learners: Designate virtual onboarding, social learning opportunities, on-the-job training and more for those learners craving an interactive learning experience off-site.
Absorb LMS Empowers SafeCare BC to Train More Healthcare Workers Through Blended Learning
To better reach their network of dispersed healthcare workers, SafeCare BC made the decision to switch from offering only in-person training to a blended learning experience via Absorb LMS. Not only did this improve access to training, but it also made rolling out new training timelier than ever. Within just the first year of using Absorb LMS, SafeCare BC was able to host 24 webinars and welcomed nearly 2,500 new learners to their online courses—a 500% increase over its target!
We approached Absorb because they offered everything our learners needed, along with an interface that was easy to use and understand.
Benefits of a Blended Learning Software
Provide Self-Paced Learning
Improve ROI, Turnover and More
Save on time and training costs with Absorb LMS. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind learning experience for users with added company benefits:
- Improve ROI: Cut down on training costs with fewer facilitator fees, classroom expenses and travel costs that come with solely
- Simplify administration tasks: Allow your admin staff to focus on high-value initiatives by utilizing Absorb LMS to automate many of the manual processes that comes with managing L&D programs.
- Reduce turnover: Promote professional development opportunities through your LMS to help employees reach their full potential while ensuring greater opportunities for retention and employee satisfaction.
FAQs about Absorb LMS for Blended Learning
What is blended learning LMS?
A blended learning LMS is an LMS that facilitates both face-to-face and online learning, making it easier for organizations to deliver and track training to meet their diverse training needs.
How can blended learning software help in training?
Blended learning can help in training by giving learners access to information in both an online and offline environment, solidifying their understanding of the material. It can also ensure that organizations are equipped to deliver training in the context that makes the most sense for achieving a
Which Absorb LMS features support blended learning?
No matter the blend that’s right for your organization, Absorb LMS is loaded with features to support blended learning—from practical tools like Observation Checklists to integrations with leading collaboration software such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Start Using Absorb LMS for Blended Learning Today
Delivering training with Absorb LMS keeps your staff up to date and informed without distracting from their busy workday. Get in touch to schedule a tailored demo today.