CALGARY, ALBERTA, January 16, 2024 – Absorb Software, a unified learning management software (LMS) and learning experience platform (LXP) provider, celebrates closing 2023 rated #1 for Corporate Learning, Training Management Systems, LXP, Customer Education, and Ethics and Compliance Learning for Enterprises in each of G2’s quarterly reports.
With a more than 45% YoY growth in new customer revenue, Absorb is outperforming other providers in the SaaS and HR technology sectors and is the fastest-growing learning platform vendors on the market. “It’s been a phenomenal year,” said Saravana Sivanandham, Absorb’s CMO. “Through a series of product innovations, the relentless pursuit of providing an engaging experience to learners and the best possible experience to our customers, Absorb has continued to strengthen its unique position of enabling learning as a strategic priority for enterprises.”
Next-Level Learning: Absorb LMS' 2024 Roadmap
The Absorb LMS platform was rated #1 in a range of different categories by G2 throughout 2023, due to their focus on improving the experience of all users, streamlining integrations into existing enterprise systems, and amplifying their content offering. In 2023, the LMS saw over 100 product updates across multiple areas of the LMS, top highlights include:
- Integrations: Out-of-the-box connectors for HCM and CRM systems were developed to continue supporting large enterprise ecosystems. Other updates were made to Teams, Zoom, and Webex turnkey integrations for auto-marking attendance of instructor-led sessions (ILC) sessions. Ongoing support for RESTful API endpoint and headless LMS continued.
- Learner experience: With learner experience being a key strategic pillar for Absorb, there were ongoing optimizations of the platform's UX to ensure it continues to be modern and simple. As part of these updates, a deep-dive analysis using AI was conducted into optimized learner search functionality.
- Administrator experience: Added functionality to the administrator experience to cover all admin needs, such as streamlining simultaneous session enrollment for multi-session instructor-led courses. A Dedicated Manager Experience was also added, for people leaders to see learner journey’s and be able to perform other admin tasks from one unified platform.
- Reporting and analytics: In response to customer feedback, multi-course reporting and custom report-building functionalities were added to the platform. Business intelligence reporting capabilities were enhanced through AI natural language, providing the ability for visuals to be created quickly through questions.
- Content: After the success of Amplify, the Absorb managed content offering, additional content libraries were added for deeper learning needs. The Absorb team also simplified the content discovery process for administrators to efficiently browse and review all content in their LMS.
- Mobile application: Continued support to ensure Absorb LMS mobile app is available for on-the-go, anywhere, anytime learning.
Starting 2024 off strong, there will be continued investment in the industry-leading platform to enhance enterprise needs as well as the learner experience. Key focus areas will be generative AI course creation and personalized skills-based learning, with the introduction of Create AI and Absorb Skills to the market.
The company launched Create AI today. The innovative add-on will enhance Absorb Create, Absorb’s user-friendly course authoring tool, allowing the quick creation of courses using generative AI, through prompts, PDFs or text. Create AI will reduce the resources required to produce high quality, impactful learning and development courses for employees, customers, and partners.
Later in the year, Absorb Skills will be introduced to the market. This product is designed to make career pathing and upskilling learner driven, by offering personalized content recommendations it enables employees to champion their own development. Skills will also provide an organization’s leadership with insights into employees’ strengths, weaknesses, and interests. Allowing them to better measure the return on investment from learning and development initiatives, leading to well-informed business decisions and higher employee retention.
Proudly Delivering Value to Over 2,300 Global Customers – “It's Been the Perfect Solution for All of Our L&D Needs”
Throughout 2023, Absorb LMS was awarded several other accolades across a wide range of categories, many being awarded based on Absorb customer ratings.
TrustRadius named Absorb in their Top-Rated Awards, Best of Awards, and TechCares Awards. With awards across categories including: Corporate Learning Management, Sales Training, Customer Training, Best Value for Price, Best Feature Set, and Best Relationship.
G2 included Absorb in their overall Best Software Products, Best Software for Enterprise Business, and Best HR Software Products categories.
Capterra recognized Absorb in their Learning Management Software, Training Software and Course Authoring Software shortlists.
Watch video: Learnport Scales Employee Learning With Absorb LMS
In addition to these software marketplace and customer review platform awards, Absorb received:
- 15 eLearning Industry Top List Awards, including ‘Best Learning Management System’
- A Training Magazine Network’s Choice Award (Learning Portals/LMS category) for providing the most effective tools and solutions
- An Expert Insights’ Top Solution Award
- Ranked #1 in Gartner peer insights
The LMS platform was also named:
- A "Powerhouse" All-Purpose Learning System by Talented Learning
- A Top Learning Management System (LMS) Company by Training Industry
- PC Mag Editors' Choice designation for Best LMS
- "Best for enterprise businesses" on the Forbes Advisor Best Learning Management Systems list
Absorb customers were also celebrated for their achievements at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards. Our customers were awarded 3 Gold and 3 Silver awards for achieving business outcomes beyond usual L&D goals, via the Absorb LMS Platform.
A Hub for Learning and Development Thought Leadership: The Return on Intelligence (ROI) Podcast
The first series of the ROI podcast explored the challenges and triumphs of delivering people-centered learning at scale, and included guests from Sony Electronics, Juice Plus and The Aaron’s Company. Industry leaders shared their experiences and discussed how they’ve leveraged learning to unlock potential and drive results across a range of enterprises in different industries. Key episodes discussed AI, the benefits of becoming a skills-based organization, the need for strategic sales enablement, how to scale learning globally and the importance of empathy.
Watch video: The Future of AI in Learning and Development (with Craig Basford)
“We’re excited about what 2024 will bring,” says Kimberly Williams, CEO at Absorb. “We’ll continue to empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces, and communities by enabling them to find, absorb, and apply the knowledge they need, when they need it.”
Absorb Software is an AI-powered learning management system (LMS) provider. Absorb LMS is purpose-built for an engaging, personalized learner experience and efficient administration that enables millions of employees, customers, partners, and members to discover, absorb, and apply the knowledge they need. From meeting compliance to motivating learners, up-skilling/re-skilling, and creating/curating to monetizing course content, the platform unlocks potential. For more information, please visit www.absorblms.com.